Nina Prabhu, MD
Assistant Professor, Clinical Medicine
- Contact Information
- About Me
- Internal medicine
- Hospital medicine
- Education, Training & Credentials
- Residency, Internal Medicine, New York Medical College, Richmond University Medical Center, Staten Island, NY
- MD, University of Texas Health Sciences Center at San Antonio School of Medicine, San Antonio, Texas
- Undergraduate degree, University of Texas, Austin, Texas
- Internal Medicine
- Hospitalist Physician Leadership Committee
Lee ST, Prabhu NR, Kumar N, Bach SBH, Mullens C, Glickman RD.”Phytochemicals Reduce NF-κB Phosphorylation at 24 Hr But Not at 1 Hr Following Light Exposure in RPE Cells” ARVO Abstracts 2008. E-4390.
“Mutant Screening of COMP, Matrilin-1, and Matrilin-3 in a Coxa Vara patient” UTHSC-Houston Summer Research Abstracts. August 2002, p.77.
“Factors That Affect Total Inpatient Drainage Output After TRAM Flap Surgery” Journal of Young Investigators. Issue 1 July 2002.