In This Section
Mohammad Hashmi, MD
Assistant Professor, Clinical Medicine
- Contact Information
- Education, Training & Credentials
- Fellowship, Geriatric Medicine, University of Pennsylvania Health Systems, 2017
- Residency, Medicine, The Brooklyn Hospital Center, Brooklyn, NY, 2016
- MD, St. George's University School of Medicine, Grand Anse, Grenada, 2013
- BS, Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA, 2006
- Internal Medicine
- American College of Physicians
- Lopez MA, Mayer U, Hwang W, Taylor T, Hashmi MA, Jannapureddy SR, Boriek AM: Force transmission, compliance, and viscoelasticity are altered in the alpha-seven-integrin-null mouse diaphragm. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol. February 2005, 288: C282 - C289.
- Berkowitz, K.M., Hashmi, M.A., Yang, F., Wang, P. J., Jongens, T.A., Kaestner, K.H. CTF18 Plays Important Roles in Mammalian Germ Cell Development and Embryonic Viability. The 56th Annual Meeting of the Society for Gynecologic Investigation, Glasgow, UK, March 17-21, 2009 (Oral presentation).
- Berkowitz, K.M., Yang, F., Wang, P. J., Hashmi, M.A., Jongens, T.A., Kaestner, K.H. CTF18 Plays an Important Role in Mammalian Gametogenesis and Fertility. American Society for Reproductive Medicine 64th Annual Meeting, San Francisco, CA, November 8-12, 2008.