Minsun Lee, PhD
Assistant Professor (Research), Center for Asian Health
- Contact Information
- About Me
- Psychosocial factors associated with health and health behaviors
- Intervention to promote health behaviors and well-being
- Mental health awareness and service utilization
- Coping to deal with psychosocial and physical stress and illness
- Chronic disease management
- Intervention to improve cognitive functioning
- Education, Training & Credentials
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship (NIH T32), Fox Chase Cancer Center, Philadelphia, PA
- Pre-Doctoral Internship (Clinical Health Track), University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- PhD, Clinical Psychology, Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA
- MA, Clinical Psychology, Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea
- BA, English Language and Literature, Sogang University, Seoul, Korea
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist (PA)
- American Psychological Association
- Association for Behavior and Cognitive Therapies
- Society of Behavioral Medicine
Lee, M., Hu, D., Bunney, G., Gadgbeku, CA., Edmundowicz, D., Houser, SR., Wang, H., and Ma, GX (2018). Health Behavior Practice among Understudied Chinese and Filipino Americans with Cardiomentabolic Diseases. Preventive Medicine Report. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pmedr.2018.06.004
Ma, G., Lee, M., Beeber, M., Das, R., Feng, Z., Wang, MQ., Tan, Y., Zhu, L., Navder, K., Shireman, T., Siu, P., Rhee, J., Nguyen, M. (2018). Community-Clinical Linkage Intervention to Improve Colorectal Cancer Screening Among Underserved Korean Americans. Cancer Health Disparities. doi:10.9777/rr.2017.10005
Lee, M., Nezu, A.M., and Nezu C.M. (2018). Acculturative Stress, Social Problem Solving, and Depressive Symptoms among Korean Immigrants in the U.S. Transcultural Psychiatry. https://doi.org/10.1177/1363461518792734
Lee, M. (2012). Subgroup Differences in Asian Americans. The Clinical Psychologist, 65(4), 8-9. Lee, M. (2011). Generational Diversity among Immigrants. The Clinical Psychologist, 64(3), 11- 12.
Miller, S.M., Hui, S.A., Scarpato, J. and Lee, M. (2015). Psychosocial issues in cervical cancer screening. In J. C. Holland et al. (Eds) Psycho-oncology (3rd.). New York, NY: Oxford University Press.
Nezu, A. M., Nezu, C. M., Lee. M., and Stern, J. (2014). Assessment of Depression. In I. H. Gotlib, and C. L. Hammen (Eds.) Handbook of Depression (3rd ed.). New York: The Guilford Press. Nezu, C. M., Lee, M., and Ricelli, S. (2013). Complementary and Alternative Therapies. In A. M. Nezu, C. M. Nezu, and P. Geller (Eds.) Handbook of Psychology, Vol. 9. Health Psychology (2nd ed.).
Nezu, A. M., Nezu, C. M., Friedman, J., and Lee. M. (2009) Assessment of Depression. In I. H. Gotlib, and C. L. Hammen (Eds.) Handbook of Depression (2nd ed.). New York: The Guilford Press.