The Committee on the Status of Women Faculty in Medicine's primary function is to sponsor activities and programs promoting the professional development of women faculty. Faculty are welcome to contact any committee member with questions or issues concerning women in medicine.
The Committee meets regularly on the third Friday of every month from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. For further information, please contact Ellen Tedaldi, MD.
- Stefania Gallucci, MD, Department of Microbiology and Immunology
- Ana Gamero, PhD, Department of Medical Genetics and Molecular Biochemistry
- Barbara Hoffman, PhD, Department of Medical Genetics and Molecular Biochemistry
- Nora Jones, PhD, OHEDI/Center for BioEthics, Urban Health and Policy
- Laurie Kilpatrick, PhD, Department of Physiology
- Lynn Kirby, PhD, Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology
- Mary Kraemer, MD, Department of Medicine (GIM)
- Leilani Lee, MD, Department of Medicine (GIM)
- Ellen Tedaldi, MD (Chair), Department of Medicine (GIM)
- Çagla Tükel, PhD, Department of Microbiology and Immunology
- Helen Pearson, PhD, Office of the Faculty Affairs