Harshad Patel, MD
Associate Professor, Radiology
- Education, Training & Credentials
- Rotating Internship, King Edward VII Memorial Hospital, Bombay, India, 1969
- BS, Seth G. S. Medical College, University of Bombay, India, 1971
- MB, Seth G. S. Medical College, University of Bombay, India, 1968
- KC College, University of Bombay, India, 1964
Honors & Awards
- Teacher of the Year Award by Radiology Residents, Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University, 2006
Zatuchni J, Patel H, Chiemchanya S. The blue toe syndrome with renal athero-embolism and failure. Angiology 1985; 36:4:209-214.
Zatuchni J, Patel H, Torres V. Renal subcapsular abscess. Urology 1986: XXVII:4:368-370.
Zatuchni J, Patel H, Unger M. ND-yag laser treatment of endobronchial lipoma in a patient with metastatic prostatic carcinoma. Houston Medical Journal 1986; 2:25-28.
Morgenstein N, Alam M, Patel H, Schlossberg D. Candida Laryngitis. Infections Disease Clinical Practice 1999; 8:54-56.
Efrat Dotan, M.D., Matthew Hurford , M.D., Harshad Patel, M.D., Michael Bromberg, M.D. “Plasmacytoma of the Kidney in a Patient with Multiple Myeloma.” In: Online Journal, Blood Med., June 2008.
King A, Patel, H, Dass, C, Caroline, DF. “Uterine Lipoleiomyoma: Sonography, CT, and MRI in Management.” Journal of Women’s Imaging online. ARRS, February 2009.
Superior mesenteric artery syndrome. Shefali Agrawal, MD, FACS,a and Harshad Patel, MD,b New Delhi, India, and Philadelphia, PA. From the Department of Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Surgery, aIndraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi, India, and the Department of Radiology, bTemple University School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA, accepted for publication February 10, 2012.