In This Section
Gina Simoncini, MD, FACP
Associate Professor, Clinical Medicine
- Contact Information
- About Me
- HIV medicine
- HIV Prevention/PrEP
- Hepatitis C
- Women's health
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender health
- Primary care
- Education, Training & Credentials
- Masters of Public Health, Health Policy Track, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA, 2016
- Fellowship, AIDS Healthcare Foundation, 2011
- Internship/Residency, Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA, 2010
- MD, Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University, Philadelphia, PA, 2006
- BS, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, 2002
- Internal Medicine
- American College of Physicians
- American Academy of HIV Medicine
- Simoncini GM, Megill, M, van den Berg-Wolf, M. Reducing False Positive HIV Diagnosis in Niger: a Women’s Issue. International Journal of STD and AIDS. 2015. Publication Accepted.
- Dine, CJ, Bellini, LM, Diemer, G, Ferris, A, Rana, A, Simoncini, GM, Surkis,W, Rothchild, B, Asch, DA, Shea, JA, Epstein, AJ. Assessing Correlates of Physicians’ Practice Intensity and Certainty during Residency Training. 2015. Pending publication.
- Simoncini, GM, Khan EK, van den Berg-Wolf M. Electronic cigarettes: a perspective for the primary care physician. Southern Medical Journal. 2014. 107;10:630-2 10.
- Simoncini, GM, DeFrancesch GI, Van den Berg-Wolf, M. HIV-Infected Man Who Presents for Preoperative Evaluation. Consultant. 2012. 52;12:815-816.
- Simoncini GM, Khanlou H. TMP/SMX is still the preferred empiric antibiotic for methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus skin and soft tissue infection in the HIV population. J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr. 2012 Apr 1;59(4):e78.