Fredric Jaffe, DO
Associate Professor, Thoracic Medicine and Surgery
- Contact Information
- Education, Training & Credentials
- Fellowship, Pulmonary, Critical Care, Sleep, Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA, 2005
- Residency, Internal Medicine, PCOM, Philadelphia, PA, 2002
- DO, PCOM, Philadelphia, PA, 1999
- BA, Psychology, George Washington University, 1993
- Internal Medicine
- Sub-specialty of Pulmonary Diseases
- Sub-specialty of Critical Care Medicine
- Sleep Medicine
- American Thoracic Society
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- American College of Chest Physicians
- American College of Physicians-American Society of Internal Medicine
- American College of Osteopathic Internists
- American Osteopathic Association
- Laennec Society of Philadelphia
- Pennsylvania Osteopathic Medical Association
Bobbak Vahid, MD, Bernadette Wildemore, MD, Timothy Lin, MD, Neil Mushlin, MD, Fredric Jaffe, DO, Gregory C. Kane, MD., What caused diffuse alveolar hemorrhage in a patient with gout?, Journal of Respiratory Diseases, October 2006: Pages 441-443.
Bobbak Vahid, MD, Fredric Jaffe, DO: Unusual Case of Respiratory Failure in a HIV Infected Patient: HSV Type 2 Pneumonia. The Internet Journal of Pulmonary Medicine. 2006. Volume 6 Number 1
Endoscopy in the ICU, Harvey M. Licht, Fredric Jaffe, and Gilbert D’Alonzo, Critical Care Study Guide: Text and Review. 2010 United States: Springer-Verlag New York Inc. 168-180.
Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage, Harvey M. Licht, Fredric Jaffe, and Gilbert D’Alonzo, Critical Care Study Guide: Text and Review. 2010 United States: Springer-Verlag New York Inc. 375-386.