In This Section
Edward J. Yoon, MD
Assistant Professor, Clinical Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
- Contact Information
- About Me
- Transfusion Medicine
- Therapeutics Apheresis
- Patient Blood Management
- Education, Training & Credentials
- Fellowship, Transfusion Medicine, New York Blood Center, New York, NY, 2017
- Residency, Clinical Pathology, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, MA, 2016
- MD, Rutgers – New Jersey Medical School, Newark, NJ, 2013
- BA, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, 2008
- College of American Pathologists
- American Society for Apheresis
- American Society of Hematology
- Yoon, EJ. Therapeutic plasma exchange in TTP. 2016. Available from: http://www.traineecouncil.org/pearl (Clinical Chemistry Trainee Council, Pearls of Laboratory Medicine).
- O'Connell, AE; Mulla, BM; O'Brien, K; Yoon, EJ; Carterson, A; Brodsky, D. Perinatal transient myeloproliferative disorder in trisomy 21. NeoReviews. 2016.
- Heher, YK; Chen, Y; Pyatibrat, S; Yoon, EJ; Goldsmith, J; Sands, K. Achieving high-reliability in histology: an improvement series to reduce errors. American Journal of Clinical Pathology. 2016.
- Yoon, EJ; Kirby, J. CPIP J. Case 10: A classic case of Pasteurella multocida (SAM eligible). 2015 College of American Pathologists - Online CME Self Assessment Module released October 18, 2015.