In This Section
International Electives are coordinated by Gina Ralph, Senior Clerkship Coordinator. Below are a number of resources for those considering or doing a clinical elective outside the United States.
Download the Class Meeting Presentation/Overview.
Download the Global Health International Student Packet.
Watch the International Electives Pre-Trip video (mandatory video for all students doing an international elective).
Download the Documents Checklist.
- Due 2 months prior to the start of the rotation:
- Due 4 weeks after your return:
- Site Expectations & Validation Form
- Activities Log (at least 50 entries; for Costa Rica, at least 25 language and 25 clinical)
- Post-Travel Evaluation
- Global Health Program Completion Form
- Site Coordinator’s Evaluation Form (we mail this to your Site Coordinator; please be sure to provide a valid email address)
- Passport Form