In This Section
Students and Alumni Publications
Bruton, Yasmeen (MA '15)
- Blake CE, JO Fisher, C Ganter, N Younginer, A Orloski, RE Blaine, Yasmeen Bruton, and KK Davison. 2015. A qualitative study of parents' perceptions and use of portion size strategies for preschool children's snacks. Appetite 88: 17-23.
- DiSantis KI, LL Birch, A Davey, EL Serrano, J Zhang, Yasmeen Bruton, and JO Fisher. 2013. Plate size and children's appetite: effects of larger dishware on self-served portions and intake. Pediatrics 131 (5): e1451-e1458.
- Malhotra K, AN Herman, G Wright, Yasmeen Bruton, JO Fisher, and RC Whitaker. 2013. Perceived benefits and challenges for low-income mothers of having family meals with preschool-aged children: childhood memories matter. Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics 113 (11): 1484-1493.
Coulter, Andrew (MD '16, MA '16)
- Coulter, Andrew. 2014. Lessons from western PA: A proposed local regulatory body for health care advertising. The American Journal of Bioethics 14 (3): 49-51.
- Coulter, Andrew. 2013. Deep brain stimulation research protocols and depressive patients with previous suicidality: We can't afford to lose focus. AJOB Neuroscience 4 (1): 41-2.
Smith, Cara (MD '17, MA '17)
- Smith, Cara. 2014. Shifting the balance: Equalizing protection for both participants and beneficiaries of research. The American Journal of Bioethics 14 (12): 20-22.