Our Department of Medicine Research Committee helps support our faculty, fellows, residents, and medical students through several initiatives that are given annually. These include 1) A Research Curriculum Series with monthly lectures on a variety of research topics; 2) Research Awards for junior faculty to allow protected time for starting a research career; 3) Research presentations by our fellows and residents given at the end of each academic year.
- DOM Research Curriculum Series
- Department Faculty Research Award
- Medical Students Travel Award
- Sol Sherry Research Presentations by Fellows, Residents, Medical Students
- Residency Program Research Awards
- Current Funded Research
- Resources for Research