In This Section
Congli Wang, MD, MS
Assistant Professor, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
- Contact Information
- About Me
- Surgical pathology
- Education, Training & Credentials
- Faculty Assistant, Surgical Pathology, The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD, 2016
- Fellowship, Surgical Pathology, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, 2015
- Residency, Pathology, Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA, 2014
- Residency, Surgery, Beijing Anzhen Hospital, Capital Medical University, Beijing, China, 1998
- MS, Cell Biology, Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Stratford, NJ, 2001
- MD, Peking University Health Sciences Center, Beijing, China, 1996
- Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology
- United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology
- College of American Pathologist
- American Society for Clinical Pathology
- Pennsylvania Association of Pathologists
- Pathology Society of Philadelphia
- New Jersey Society of Pathologists
- Wang C, Durra HY, Huang Y, Manucha V. Interobserver reproducibility study of the histologic patterns of primary lung adenocarcinoma with emphasis on a more complex glandular pattern distinct from the typical acinar pattern. Int J Surg Pathol 2014;22(2):149-155.
- Hoch M, Ali S, Agrawal S, Wang C, Khurana JS. Extraskeletal osteosarcoma: a case report and review of the literature. J Radiol Case Rep 2013;7(7):15-23.
- Wang C, Manucha V, Faro S, Weaver M, Mikherjee AL. Fourth ventricular solitary fibrous tumor: a case report and review of the literature. J Med Case Rep 2012;6:205.
- Manucha V, Wang C, Huang Y. Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma Subtyping on Cytology without the Use of Immunohistochemistry - Can We Meet the Challenge? Acta Cytol 2012;56:413-418.
- Hoch M, Wang C, Caroline D. Localized mediastinal amyloidosis: A misnomer? J Radiol Case Rep 2012;7(2):647.
- Berg MG, Wan L, Younis I, Diem MD, Soo M, Wang C, Dreyfuss G. A quantitative high-throughput in vitro splicing assay identifies inhibitors of spliceosome catalysis. Mol Cell Biol 2012;32(7):1271-1283.
- Bhavsar T, Wang C, Huang Y, Karachristos A, Inniss S. Littoral cell angiomas of the spleen associated with solid pseudopapillary tumor of the pancreas. World J Gastrointest Pathophysiol 2011;2(3):53-56.
- Younis I, Berg M, Kaida D, Dittmar K, Wang C, Dreyfuss G. Rapid-response splicing reporter screens identify differential regulators of constitutive and alternative splicing. Mol Cell Biol 2010;30(7):1718-1728.
- Cui J, Han SY, Wang C, Su W, Harshyne L, Holgado-Madruga M, Wong A. c-Jun NH2- terminal kinase 2α2 promotes the tumorigenicity of human glioblastoma cells. Cancer Res 2006; 66(20):10024-10031.
- Wang C, Kuzma M, Qiu G, Yin K. Heterogenous and compartment-specific activation of nonlymphocytic, mononuclear cells in intra-abdominal sepsis. Exp Lung Res 2003;29(7):503-521.
- Qiu G, Wang C, Smith R, Harrison K, Yin K. Role of Interferon-gamma in bacterial containment in a model of intra-abdominal sepsis. Shock 2001;16(6):425-429.
- Yue G, Lai PS, Yin K, Sun FF, Nagele RG, Liu X, Linask KK, Wang C, Lin KT, Wong PY. Colon epithelial cell death in 2,4,6-trinitrobenzenesulfonic acid-induced colitis is associated with increased inducible nitric-oxide synthase expression and peroxynitrite production. J Pharmacol Exp Ther 2001;297(3):915-925.
- Yin K, Wilmanski J, Wang C, Qiu G, Tahamont M. Lung compartmentalization of inflammatory cells in sepsis. Inflammation 2000;24(6):547-557.
- Wang C, Martin ME, Smith RE, DaCosta D, Levaka Veera R, Palazzo IE. A rare case of subcutaneous Sweet’s syndrome in a patient with chronic myelogenous leukemia: A case report and review of the literature. J Hematop 2014;7:79–83.