Benefits and Resources
If you've graduated from the Lewis Katz School of Medicine (including all former postdocs, residents, and fellows), you're a lifetime member of the Medical Alumni Association and can start enjoying these benefits today!
- Alumni Card: Access Temple Libraries, campus recreation and the TECH Center with your alumni ID card.
- Alumni Credit Card: Support your alma mater and earn points toward Cash Back, air travel, merchandise and more with a Temple University WorldPoints® card.
- Browse Yearbook Library: Take a trip down memory lane and browse the pages of your yearbook!
- Campus Recreation: Utilize campus recreation facilities for a nominal fee.
- Continuing Medical Education: The Lewis Katz School of Medicine Office for CME provides continuing professional development by establishing high quality programs that are designed to enhance practice performance and have a positive impact upon patient care.
- Energy Plus: Choose your energy supplier and earn Cash Back on your electricity usage through Energy Plus.
- Identity Theft Protection: Take advantage of a discounted rate for LifeLock®, a service that protects you and your family against identity theft up to $1 million.
- Insurance: Earn special rates on medical, life, long-term care, auto, homeowners’ and renters’ insurance.
- License Plates: Put your Temple pride on wheels with a Temple license plate. Currently available in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware and Maryland.
- Senior Scholars: Audit a variety of regularly scheduled classes. For alumni and their spouses age 50 and up.
- Temple Merchandise: Purchase apparel and gifts.
- Temple Travels: Explore the world in the company of fellow alumni with programs led by the university’s most distinguished faculty members.
For more information, please visit the Temple University Alumni Association!